Start Learning Finnish in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Feedback

maikekittelmann_1444
New in Town

Feedback

Postby maikekittelmann_1444 » September 27th, 2017 11:08 am

I didn't find any more specific place to give feedback. So I post here.

I think the site is an attempt to provide materials for advanced Finnish learners. However, there are several issues that are off putting.
First of, there is not much material for advanced learners. Most materials focus on beginners. So do the vocabulary lists. Also, there are often mistakes in the English translation of Finnish texts and audio. Sometimes even the Finnish transcript is not identical with the Finnish audio.

What's entirely missing is any grammar excercise. And, honestly, the automatically generated vocabulary excercises are stupid and without any meaning.

There do not seem to be any export options for own notes. Then why would anyone keep notes on here only to lose them after their subscription ended?

A really bad turn is the market strategy of pushing a subscription directly after signing up. Most people probably know not to trust companies that do that type of thing. It leaves a bad taste.

The advanced listening exercise videos are great. So far, there are only 20 of them. This would be a good thing to widen and put energy into to make the site attractive.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support”